My photo
mandsaur, m.p., India
i m eager to meet my dreams for future

Monday, May 23, 2011

TELL ME, What was My MisTake?(poem)

I was walking in desert of loneliness,
Used to talk to bird n tell them "how alone i am ?" !♥!
From somewhere a storm of happiness blew,
And you held my hand & took along you in nirvana !♥!
Now my world had been switched into you & your things...
Whenever i closed my eyes, there were YOU...trying to talk to me !♥!
That meetings at lake while coaching-bunks became the best memories of life..
I didn't want that these memories were ever converted into my past !♥!
But i couldn't defeat the law of nature "as you run away from thing that runs towards you"
You got away from me.......we preserved our night talk on cellphone..
While our families were sleeping after a hard day !♥!
You switched your city & got busy with new friend , new place./
But i was still standing there Where you left & waiting for you &.....
Having a question in mind that was acting as slow-poison that...
TELL ME, What was My MisTake? !♥!
Whenever i passed from your colony, Then i stopped ahead your home &..
Imagine your replica, that were calling me with a lot of excitement....
Suddenly with an impact of noise in colony, i got conscious & thought...
TELL ME, What was My MisTake? !♥!
Whenever a new storm of happiness passed near me
I had took my foot back to avoid that relation...
BcoZ i was still on that path & waiting for your answer for...
TELL ME, What was My MisTake?!♥!
.
.
.
Sorry if it pained you that i am still waiting for you,
It seems impossible to draw a blank you in this life, because....
I had blended with you in great depth while our relation.........!♥!

No comments:

Post a Comment