My photo
mandsaur, m.p., India
i m eager to meet my dreams for future

Sunday, May 22, 2011

!!# A SWEET JOUNERY #!!

Once i was standing on vadodra station to catch SHANTI EXPRESS. I had to go Indore. I didn't got reservation and had to travel through general class. The indian railway platform had to bear very high live load because it has always occupied through traveler, beggar, and severely packed parcel. They seemed like roughly scattered stone in terrain. Suddenly a whistle bumped from the end of the platform and all the stone had rushed towards train  to become a part of concrete for making a composite system. It appeared like a piece of sweet were placed there and all the men were going to taste and stick as Bees. I was standing and watching for "GENERAL COACH" while the coach had occupied with full of men. However i entered & managed to stand through many supporting reactions to be  in equilibrium. After 5 minute of departure, i had got a place of 2'*2' to frame my bum on upper seat. I was reading a magazine and during reading my went through the next cabin's upper seat where a girl were sitting. GIRL, oh !! she framed in dignity of beautifulness with her fetching eyes which were forcing me to lost in her profundity and her blanket of shy were bugging me while surviving so close to her body. I was trying to get her look. After having some eye- chat,she slept on her seat and disappear to me. Then i took a U-turn to magazine and were feeling her eyes.......
                After one hour, she awoke and appeared to me again. I thought "if she got up for me?...., whatever". I enjoyed to see her again. Some time after, i slept and awoke at 5'o clock in morning and my destination was one hour away.  My eyes turned to search her but she was not there.I uttered "SHIT !!! she had got out at previous one station ". I was blaming myself  'why did i sleep ?'. Having a look of a sexy girl, i came out from that sadness. And finally indore came and i took a sigh of rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment