My photo
mandsaur, m.p., India
i m eager to meet my dreams for future

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

99 MESSAGES ???

chat with chanda
When i was in school , i was in love with a girl. Her name was CHANDA. She were my best friend & damn pretty , simple girl. In middle of  12th she left school due to her father's transfer. We had some sweet memories with each other, that helped me to live after she went. We used to talk on cellphone but this didn't continue for long time because i made a mistake .But i knew that somewhere from any little part of heart, she used to love me but neither she expressed nor i. After sometime she switched the state for her higher studies and changed her cellphone number. 2 YEAR LATER, i met her on facebook we made a sweet chat that time i uttered "thanks to Mark Zuckerberg who made a precious thing for lost lover like us". But when i asked for her cell number she created a suspense . She  gave me 8 digit in place of 10 digit number and got offline. Then i talked to my friends and summarised the whole fullish thing happen to me. Among my friend one  told me probability of 2 numbers in 10 will be 99. For get her ,u have to make 99 call. My same  friend said that "do u love her" , I said "yes , i love her" . Then same of them said forget her , some said it won't be proper method, other advised me to make 99 message. I thought that message will be good. So my two friend and i logged-in from my id on WAY2SMS.COM to make 99 sms which matter was "hi ... r u CHANDA....i m paresh". That time clock was showing 2'o clock of night and I & my two friends divided our work in 33 sms  for each one and we performed the whole task in 30 minutes and waiting for her reply . MY friend said "everyone is not owl like us who will awake till midnight so sleep , she will reply tomorrow ". And i inclined on bed and thinking about that incredible time that we spend along. In early morning i received a call from 38th number among 99 and there were a man who was shouting at me in morning its like hell. i said "sorry sir i thought its my friends number". I got another this type of calls & said sorry sir . Finally i thought she made me DONKEY. All my friend laughed a me and shouting LOVE.
           After a month i got call from 55th among that 99. And i knew that she was chanda. She said "hello"
  i said in excitement "hello chanda" .She said me "h r u and all that formal thing "and i said "fine, and shouted on her why u made reply so late and told the whole crazy thing i did for her"and she said "i made reply on that night , didn't u get ?"  I said "no" She said "sorry but truely i replied you" . I said "ok and talked with her on sitting bike in open sky and moon was also smiling at my crazy  thing". and I got my best friend BACK
        
MORAL: don't wait for other that they will come to you ever. Believe in your self and express what you feel.
               and use facebook, its a nice social site.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment