My photo
mandsaur, m.p., India
i m eager to meet my dreams for future

Friday, January 28, 2011

MAKE POSITIVE YOUR DEFEAT

One day i was going to market amid i stopped in front of a shop of stationary for buying some brushes and colors .Name of shop"JAIN STATIONARY" was written in bold letter above and a man was standing in simple kurta pujama and  talking to shopkeeper. I went near & said "excuse me & plz give me two small brushes and a color box of rangila".he nodded and ordered his servant for giving that things. while the man has started a story of his life to the shopkeeper and i also started to listen his story.the story began with when that man was in class 9th . all the student were freshers because that school had 9th to 12th classses only and the top school in hindi medium in that time. I was not in the main selected candidate. so that i was so sad and all friend were selected in main list. My father used their source but nothing was going to be held but waiting list was left and fortunately i was selected in waiting list at 35 place and got call from school. At the time shopkeeper's servant said to me "hello, 55 rupee" i shocked like someone is fucking my girlfriend in front of me. i shook my head and gave him rupee and again joined his story.he was saying , i went school first day their was some friends of my ex- school and many stranger upcoming friends. i entered from main gate with my akon cycle of white blue color and parked in shade.the school was of british age.some friends were standing from my previous school.i went near them and started talking.some past thing and past girls were the subject of conversation. we all were looking to girls and teasing them. i passed hand in my hair to catch their attention. i succeed but didn't mean of that. they girls looked while walking and passed away. we again were busy to talk at  a time a whistle blew for prayer and then we scuttled for lecture. i got section -c that was situated at 1st floor. All entered in class and started talking as we had 15 minutes to talk after that our life will have gone.there was no boys from my previous school in class. i was alone but that was the chance of having new  friends.a girl, "arpana" were siting she was aphrodisiac,sweet and damn beautiful . I was numb and didn't react . just watching her . she was of 5 ft. 2' , fair and donned a blue jeans and pretty top of white color i was lost in her and  thought that " i got my first love". and i were very fired to talk her but that day class ends and all were going for their home. she held her cycle and turn to go out i followed her and didn't dare to talk but  got her address. her cousin were also in same school and his section was B. i thought he is the way to reach at her heart's route. i decided to be friendly with his brother i took him for breakfast , panipuri and tea at corner's shop at school . Now the frog was packed in biker and i started my experiment and initiative to get her like a docter who was going to cut him. i started my talk to arpana with notebook i said , " arpana , can you give your science notebook to my , i have to complete" she thought and said " yes but care it" and took out a copy from bag. i said "ok, i will.. thanks". notebook is  the simplest thing to start talk in school it always works. i was too happy and dancing in front of mirror and saying "yes man you  did".our friendship was going good we talked daily and share our things and time with each other.i thought i got the earth but i forgot that always when something gain snatcher are ready for their job. and it happened . a another boy was following my girl from many days i got information from my detective friend who were in his section.he was too fast then me and purposed her in school in front of me   i had gone in coma every thing was like hell. my heart was not thumbing that time.tree were not shaking, sun was not shining behind cloud and god was also weeping with me. All my friend were sad but laughing also at my defeat. I had nothing utter a word. all were turned to home and i went home and ate nothing that day . I was thinking whole night about that what will her answer?

Anyhow i went to school next day . all my friend were laughing at me for teasing but i tried to ignore them. and finally what i saw i can't believe. my girl accepted that bastard's proposal and left me alone. There was no hope of her coming back to me. I decided that i will not talk to her and i will show her that i m best. and i take a challenge of being best from now and promised to me to top in 10th board. i lost in studies for board . afterword i became the topper of my school and got a new life because i converted my defeat into my win.

No comments:

Post a Comment