My photo
mandsaur, m.p., India
i m eager to meet my dreams for future

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

INFLUENCE OF MORALS REMAINS TILL THE NIGHT::)

let me sleep
My 2nd sem. of engineering was going on. That time i was living my real & gratifying hostel life and engineering life. That days were very excited & enjoyable because my 1st sem.perished very serious & pitiful and i was not in hostel during 1st sem.. Therefore i was living that 2nd semesters days without thinking a bit like a lion dance on ringmasters action or message in circus. Oh i am sorry i forget to tell  you my starting days in hostel , "That was14 January 2010 my first day in hostel. I got "DOM no.04" in A hostel. Dom, a room their 5-6 student used to live i was the one among these 5 and 2nd was rahul, my room partner during 1st sem.. we were from same city. We both put up ahead the door that was unlocked i kicked it and entered in room. My eyes goes to those 5 beds like beds were not beds that were the world heritage and i had never seen.That were lying on floor in a zig-zag  manner. I dared to step to reach near the table to put off my lumbering luggage. Luggage was filled with "MAA KA PYAR"( the food made by mother & taken by their son when he came from house). This was morning time there and after 2-3 hour, an another partner arrived.He was of 5ft 6' in height, not so fair in color, healthy and packed in simple shirt and pant. He said, " bhai i am naresh from bhopal". I reply very general with keeping a tiny smile on face, "am ajay, he is rahul and we are from nagda". After lunch & sharing maa ka pyar we were talking some general things like thats also my fav. songs, what's your 12th %, if you have gf  or are you fearing about ragging .....................etc. We decided to clean room because room was too dirty and clothes of ancient student kept all around the room one was on almirah, second was hanging on fun & another was tiffing with each other.I was lazy and inclined on bed, assigned naresh and rahul for scavenging and ordered them. We all were visiting hostel and meeting to others and at the end of the day we all slept." now next day akshay(4th roomy) came to our room  and introduce himself. He had 5ft 8' height, fair , smart, cool and very big eyes like crocodile. we all understand to each other . life was going so different and exciting. after some day in hostel i met some other friends and got close & shared every thing. i got my group that have fun, laugh and time pass. My daily routine was as follows
first last awake in morning at time to class begin and run for class without having bath, after classes come to hostel and start BAKKER (non- sense talks), 8pm its time to eat food and after again bakker and movie till the midnight and took breakfast at small shop benind the wall of hostel at midnight. And on 25 january our 5th partner came and joined us. now all beds got their position and two almirah was occupied by 5 people's things. my room was too dirty, unclean and it always occupied by our clothes and perfumed like any death mouse. After 1 month on 25 february, that was 25 again someone was about to come. My father called from out side the railway station after reaching.I was sleeping under blanket at 2pm afternoon.None were in the room, all had gone classes.my cell had recieved 10 missed call from papa calling at the turn of eleventh i woke up and reply. I said, " hello papa". papa said" why are you answering my call i am calling from 15 minute, where are u ??. I said," [papa i was sleeping you say what the work ?/" papa said,"i said you that i will come within someday. " yeah you said so what to do??". Papa said, "you do nothing i am coming to your hostel in 5 minutes".It was as that the DON of D-company had ordered their man to kill me.I uttered, "OH SHIT!!!PAPA IS COMING".i was forgot that i was in phone.Papa said, " what happened there ?/, why you said shit."."nothing papa" i said very politely. First i conformed my self that it was not a dream. After thinking abit  while i was going to take bath and crossed my room along singing a song, a thought came to me that papa really hate dirt, unclean,smell and bad manners of arranging things.But i was alone in room all were in classes and i bunked and it is impossible to shift this heap of clothes to occupy in to almirah of 5*4 feet & clean the room. At this moment, papa had arrived and stand in front of me. My condition at that time was like a swimmer who has seized by the blue whale and not in the condition to react & become numb."Hello beta" my papa said with pleasant smile but i was still silence. My father rised his voice and my mind reacted some jerk and i said,"how are you??", "you are sudden in indore ?/"."there is some office work and a long time have passed to see u". I was thinking what will happen if papa will see the room, can he believe that this is their son's room??/,will paa say me to leave hostel or other question was boiling inside the mind & pressure was around 5 times to air pressure.I tok papa inside the room and said to sit him & anyhow managed to find free spaces to sit .And ran to take a glass of water.
at that time. At the time all room partner had come from their classes .i said them that papa had come and inside the room . They entered the room and said" NAMASTE UNCLE" .Papa said " hello beta" and started question about native, family and study or other extra.I came with glass of water and handed it to papa and for more. he said "no''.then my friends went out (i thought they left because all sitting place are occupied with clothes or wasted material). Papa came into serious mode and asked,"what the condition you had done with your room?/ , don't you have manners of keeping room clean" I said "SORRY PAPA. it will not repeat again".
however i managed papa to convince him and finally he thrown their anger and told me very polite and with love "beta bad  habit always attract a man but good habit always looks difficult & hard and you should say true & go with truth study is the only worthy besides it all is attraction , it is the real earn ,have you understand". "understood papa"i said and papa left for delhi & said me to remind this. that i thought a lot at papa's says and could sleep whole night and didn't at that day 'just thought'. Next day i awoke and again ran for classes as usual and come to hostel and start bakker , movies or other extra things.
And i uttered in my own that " 'ENGINEERS WILL NEVER CHANGE', they will do what they think"

No comments:

Post a Comment