My photo
mandsaur, m.p., India
i m eager to meet my dreams for future

Thursday, February 24, 2011

NEVER SHARE MOBILE NUMBER ON ANY POPULAR SOCIAL SITE......

Once my room partner and me were sitting at our room in hostel. we are the engineering student and live in collage hostel. wait! before carrying on the story , lights turn to my room partner,"mainsh alawa,he is from sainik school and used to live in hostel since 6th class. he is the most confident, muscular, expert in each and every sport & dance so well".he was thinking of making a ghajni, you are guessing same that aamir khan.But this ghajni was based on theme of 'how an engineeer killed'. i appreciated him and said him to work on it. I am good in painting and sketching so he requested me to made a outline of ghajni. I said,"okey or any thing else". he said, "you just drew it  further i will manage". One day i made sketch and after it handed over it to him and he wrote many things on ghajni's chest, muscles & abs ,........ . he wrote in front in bold arial font 'ENGINEER WAS KILED' in place of kalpana was killed and many other things like facebook , proxy , girlfriend, CAT,GATE ,IAS, placement, GD&PI,job etc and he stuck it on wall of our room. that became too famous . Who came our room , always said,"good yaaro & manish you rock". I have good knowledge of adobe photoshope. so i decided to make this theme on bare photo of my roomy, that was till stomach.and i uploaded  it on facebook that was the"BIGGEST MISTAKE " of my life because i have written on that photo girlfriend "priti-9039186581" that was my mobile number.I have received maximum comment on that pic "50".
ENGINEER WAS KILLED
I went my home after comd semister . One day atpeleting my 3r home i received   a wrong number on my cell phone someone man said,"hello, aap khon". i said,"haa ap khon" he again said,"aap khon" it was like that some group of friend having fun I said ,"aapne cal kiya hain to aap batao khon aur kisse baat karni hain" He said,"bhaiya maine facebook par photo dekha, us par priti name se ye number tha"I frustrated and said,"wrong number" .at the end of call mom said,"beta kiska phone tha". I said ,"kuch nahi mummy that was wrong no."After that i was laughing at myself. then i returned to collage after 15 days and i shared this thing to my room partner and  other closed friend . they all were laughing at me and saying "hello priti".that was okey that one wrong no.. My photo was becoming too famous and i was geting call from each corner of india, thank god that i haven't received from abroad . they called and asked "priti" and said "yaar,what a nice work , are you engineer, from where are you talking or many other questions and appreciations". I have became habitable of wrong no.s and hello priti.
                           That was my personal experience so please never open your no. on social sites like facebook, orkut or other.

No comments:

Post a Comment